What‘s New in Security Event Manager (SEM) 2023.4?
Want to see everything that’s new? Please refer to the release notes for a broad overview of this release.
What is included in this release?
- Web-based regulatory and compliance reports
- Users can now generate web-based reports from historical search queries in the Historical Events and Reports tab. Users can also schedule the reports to be sent automatically as email attachments or save it on an external server using a Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) connection.
- A number of out-of-the-box reports are also available in this release.
Note: SolarWinds recommends that you begin creating your on-demand and scheduled reports from within the Historical Events & Reports tab in the SEM web interface. The SEM Reports application will be deprecated sometime in the future.
- Time of the day groups
- With this, users can create any number of groups of hours that can be associated with rules or filters and execute actions. For example: Users can create business hours and night shift groups and assign separate rules for each group.
- Tag management
- A complete life cycle management of tags, now extended to rules.
Check the release notes for more information on this release and instructions on upgrading.