HA License


I have one MPE and one APE

Which licenses I need purchase to make HA for both (MPE + APE)?

Parents Reply
  • You only need to buy the High Availability license (1 for each server).

    • Main server - module licenses: NPM, NCM, SAM, whatever modules you have
    • APE - Additional Polling Engine license
    • Main server HA - High availability license
    • APE HA - High availability license

    The specific license is:

    SolarWinds High Availability for SolarWinds Orion - License with 1st-Year Maintenance

    HA works as an active/passive pair with HA pools. So if you want to provide HA for both servers, you need 2 pools hence 2 HA licenses.

No Data