This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Issue with the configuration Wizard completing after installing the HA standby on a server.

I have installed the a server as an HA backup for my Primary node.  The installation ran fine, but i have a problem with the configuration wizard.

• This is a brand new instance of SolarWinds
  • during the configuration wizard on the primary server, i selected to store the log analyzer database on the same SQL server as the orion database.
  • when i did the configuration wizard for the active polling engines, i was able to select the log analyzer database on the same SQL server as the orion database.
  • configuration wizard on the ha standby for the primary server i don't have that option.  i tried to put in the sql connection information and i get the following error"
    "Can not connect to the SQL server.  The original error is: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted"

Configuration wizard on the HA standby servers cannot complete.

Any help would be appreciated.

SQL 2019, windows 2016