Issue with the configuration Wizard completing after installing the HA standby on a server.

I have installed the a server as an HA backup for my Primary node.  The installation ran fine, but i have a problem with the configuration wizard.

• This is a brand new instance of SolarWinds
  • during the configuration wizard on the primary server, i selected to store the log analyzer database on the same SQL server as the orion database.
  • when i did the configuration wizard for the active polling engines, i was able to select the log analyzer database on the same SQL server as the orion database.
  • configuration wizard on the ha standby for the primary server i don't have that option.  i tried to put in the sql connection information and i get the following error"
    "Can not connect to the SQL server.  The original error is: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider, error: 0 - The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted"

Configuration wizard on the HA standby servers cannot complete.

Any help would be appreciated.

SQL 2019, windows 2016