This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Solarwinds.Logging, Version=2.0.0.

Hello,

I am trying to install new additional poller on windows 2019 server. getting below error while installing.(Orion Platform 2017.3.2 SP2)

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Solarwinds.Logging, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa802ff51e6c3813' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Solarwinds.Logging, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa802ff51e6c3813'
at SolarWinds.Orion.ActiveDiagnostics.Engine.DiagnosticContract..ctor()

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Solarwinds.Logging, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa802ff51e6c3813
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Temp/tbbaljpm.n1g/SolarWinds/Orion/ActiveDiagnostics
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
Calling assembly : SolarWinds.Orion.ActiveDiagnostics.Engine, Version=1.11.0.259, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\tbbaljpm.n1g\SolarWinds\Orion\ActiveDiagnostics\SolarWinds.Orion.ActiveDiagnostics.Engine.dll.config
LOG: Using host configuration file:
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Solarwinds.Logging, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa802ff51e6c3813
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Temp/tbbaljpm.n1g/SolarWinds/Orion/ActiveDiagnostics/Solarwinds.Logging.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Temp/tbbaljpm.n1g/SolarWinds/Orion/ActiveDiagnostics/Solarwinds.Logging/Solarwinds.Logging.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Temp/tbbaljpm.n1g/SolarWinds/Orion/ActiveDiagnostics/Solarwinds.Logging.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Temp/tbbaljpm.n1g/SolarWinds/Orion/ActiveDiagnostics/Solarwinds.Logging/Solarwinds.Logging.EXE.

I stopped the antivirus on both main poller and new additional poller still facing the same issue.

Parents
  • I am getting the same error on an APE I'm trying to install. I have this working just fine on another poller connecting to this same instance. Both of the VMs were built identically, but live in separate domains. I've tried installing using the built-in admin account, as well as my own which is a domain admin, but I get the same error. 

• I am getting the same error on an APE I'm trying to install. I have this working just fine on another poller connecting to this same instance. Both of the VMs were built identically, but live in separate domains. I've tried installing using the built-in admin account, as well as my own which is a domain admin, but I get the same error. 

Children
No Data