This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feature Request for SEM -- support NSX

Case # - 01289374 SEM connector support for VMWARE NSX    

After logging a support ticket to SolarWinds  and even though we pay  a substantial amount for support  of the product , I have to go into Thwack to request support feature for VMWARE NSX on SEM.

Is there  currently  a generic connector that will at least  show the logs from NSX.

It makes no sense to have a product that wont support  that functionality as there are 100's of vendors 

I noticed someone requests this feature for NSX over  3 years ago. So  my chnaces are slim 

Parents
  • They actually create an internal ticket for this.  But creating a customer facing one would be through thwack and this should be adopted as part of the process instead of just creating an internal ticket.  Either way, I voted for this one.  I hope this picks up some steam.

• They actually create an internal ticket for this.  But creating a customer facing one would be through thwack and this should be adopted as part of the process instead of just creating an internal ticket.  Either way, I voted for this one.  I hope this picks up some steam.

Children
No Data