This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feature request: full_url in checks/{checkid} or in /check API

Hello

Right now I can see that the full_url for a check is only shown in the webhook, more info here https://www.pingdom.com/resources/webhooks/#HTTP-check--POST-

There is no such data in the API, furthermore we can find the hostname in the /api/3.1/checks only and the url only in /api/3.1/checks/{checkid}

Moreover your API documentation shows misleading information, you display a domain(hostname) in the url field example, this is not possible, the url will only show the path after the main domain.

this API checks/{checkid} should actually look like this:

and if possible add the same information in the api/3.1/checks

• "created": 0,

and the doc for API is also a bit confusing, OK, I understand the hostname is a string, but why you did not put a nice example (let's say example.com) like you did for the other fields?

Right now I need to make many more additional API calls in order to obtain the data I need so I can combine the /check with /checks/{checkid} and then store it to my system.

Please find a solution so we can have the full_url in checks/{checkid} or/and in /check API

Thank you,

Adrian.