To get notified every time we add a new item to the roadmap, click on the follow button on the top right of this screen.
Since the post was last updated we have released an expansion of our API 3.1 to include data export capabilities for Transaction checks (TMS), check cloning, and more. We'd love to hear what you think!
- Group Mapping support in SAML - Control user access through permission groups in IdPs such as Active Directory.
- Web Transaction Recorder for Mac – Mac users will be able to create transaction checks using the new recorder released last quarter.
- Unified View with Loggly and AppOptics - Provide users with a single pane of glass to monitor their cloud environments comprehensively. Combined navigation provides an integrated experience between the three products, and a common dashboard enables full observability into cloud environments with end user experience, metrics, logs and traces on one screen.
- Pingdom - AppOptics Integration via Trigger Trace - Pingdom tells you what issue happened with your web application from the client side and AppOptics tells you what happened from the server side (ie "why"). So Pingdom tells you what happened and AppOptics tells you why. This project connects the two products together for a seamless end to end troubleshooting experience - from the user all the way down to the logs via a single Trace ID.
- Usability Improvements - Ease of use is in our DNA and we continue to make several usability improvements continuously. If you have any specific suggestions, we'd love to hear in the comments below.
As Always, if there are items you feel should be on our roadmap, please let us know by commenting below or creating a Feature Request. As always, looking forward to your feedback on our recent releases and current roadmap.