This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Third Party Patches Have Completely Stopped - LAST UPDATED 01/11/2021

Has anyone else noticed that Patch Manager is no longer supplying new patches & packages.  The normal service level is between 8 and 13 "bundles of patches" per month. This month we have had one bundle on Jan 11th.  It's been 10 days and nothing has been published for us.  I've opened support tickets but nothing is getting done.  Going to look elsewhere soon.  Please let us know what is going on.  Can we still depend on this service/product for the usual patches?

Parents
  • The fact that this post was made a week ago and there hasn't been a comment from anyone in the know to this post, nor have any new updates been posted (Chrome 88 came out a week ago, and that's not in there, so I know there's new content.), speaks volumes as to who cares. 

I'd hold my thoughts if someone could at least pop in and say "sorry guys! With the recent exploit, we've dedicated all persons to getting things patched up, we'll resume Patch Manager support shortly!", but nobody seems to want to address this situation. 

Shame.

• The fact that this post was made a week ago and there hasn't been a comment from anyone in the know to this post, nor have any new updates been posted (Chrome 88 came out a week ago, and that's not in there, so I know there's new content.), speaks volumes as to who cares. 

I'd hold my thoughts if someone could at least pop in and say "sorry guys! With the recent exploit, we've dedicated all persons to getting things patched up, we'll resume Patch Manager support shortly!", but nobody seems to want to address this situation. 

Shame.

Children