This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Date, time, time zone settings

I've been having nothing but trouble with Windows 10 reporting to my WSUS patch manager server. The clients detect, but no longer report. When I do a manual check for updates I'm getting the message below on quite a few machines:

pastedImage_0.png

I've checked the date/time settings on both the client and the wsus server and everything looks correct. Has anyone run into this problem? I'm not sure if it's what's causing my issues, but I know it can't be helping.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Hello future troubleshooter,

In our case this issue was caused by the 3rd party packages being signed with an expired code signing certificate.

Republish the 3rd party packages, choosing to Re-sign existing selected packages & Delete package if it exists.

• Hello future troubleshooter,

In our case this issue was caused by the 3rd party packages being signed with an expired code signing certificate.

Republish the 3rd party packages, choosing to Re-sign existing selected packages & Delete package if it exists.

Children
No Data