This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Adobe Flash player checksum

FormerMember
FormerMember

I've downloaded my source files as I normally do.  When I got to import the source I'm getting the following error.

"The Checksum of the file that was selected does not match the one in package"

I've re-downloaded the package multiple times with the same error.  I've also tried the .exe and .msi with the same error.  This is for flash 22.0.0.209.

flash checksum.PNG

Parents
  • I had the same problem. I think this is due to check your install package.  the install of Flash you might be trying to install is actually Adobe Flash Player 22.0.0.210 not 22.0.0.209.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to charlesnm

I have a similar issue.  I have the 22.0.0.210 file but my catalog still shows .209 so I can't publish due to checksum mis-match.  I run a catalog synch and it completes successfully but still only .209 in the catalog so its kinda a catch-22 situation.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to charlesnm

I have a similar issue.  I have the 22.0.0.210 file but my catalog still shows .209 so I can't publish due to checksum mis-match.  I run a catalog synch and it completes successfully but still only .209 in the catalog so its kinda a catch-22 situation.

Children
No Data