This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Adobe Acrobat/Professional 2017 patches?

I understand that Adobe XI is at end of life on October 15th, 2017.  And that a new product is coming that will take it's place. Something called Adobe 2017.  Any plans for SolarWinds to provide patches for this product? 

Parents
  • I'm so confused by Adobe.  So is the Adobe Acrobat 2017 track available?  Is there a catalog or a set of patches for Adobe Acrobat 2017?

• Tracking down Adobe updates is never easy in my opinion, but here's some information that will hopefully help:

Using the links that joeuser99​ provided above, I added the three new catalogs from Adobe to my Patch Manager server (Expand the products and catalogs list - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support ).

Be sure to update the subscriptions on the Subscriptions tab to include the new selections as well.

Once synchronized you will want to check for arrival date, as new packages are added from as far back as April.

It appears that what you want is Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017 - MUI 17.008.30051 which I'm basing off of the description and the below link:

Description:  "This upgrade will update Adobe Reader 10.x,11.x and Reader DC (2015) to Reader 2017."

What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

If someone else has deployed this already feel free to correct me or validate, I would have to go through and update myself, but it looks like back in April they set this up to jump from 15 to 17 and I believe that's the update that does it.

The applicability rules appear to check for any version of Adobe reader 10, 11 or 2015.

Hopefully that helps.

• Tracking down Adobe updates is never easy in my opinion, but here's some information that will hopefully help:

Using the links that joeuser99​ provided above, I added the three new catalogs from Adobe to my Patch Manager server (Expand the products and catalogs list - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support ).

Be sure to update the subscriptions on the Subscriptions tab to include the new selections as well.

Once synchronized you will want to check for arrival date, as new packages are added from as far back as April.

It appears that what you want is Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017 - MUI 17.008.30051 which I'm basing off of the description and the below link:

Description:  "This upgrade will update Adobe Reader 10.x,11.x and Reader DC (2015) to Reader 2017."

What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

If someone else has deployed this already feel free to correct me or validate, I would have to go through and update myself, but it looks like back in April they set this up to jump from 15 to 17 and I believe that's the update that does it.

The applicability rules appear to check for any version of Adobe reader 10, 11 or 2015.

Hopefully that helps.

Children
  • Thank You jrouviere,   I tried downloading those catalogs that joeuser99 posted.  None of them have Adobe Acrobat 2017 in them.  They only have the old Reader XI, and DC versions.

Does anyone have a patch for Adobe Acrobat 2017 in Patch Manager today?