This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Live Weather Maps

Hi All and thanks for taking the time to read this.

There a few posts on Thwack regarding the use of live weather maps on NOC views. Every now and again i take a look at these and attempt to get one working, so far with little success.

One issue i have is a i can't make use of the WorldWide Map as i can't control the location details entered into the nodes and therefore have nodes located in places which i don't have nodes located - if you follow me.

I'd like to use an animated map - or one that gets refreshed each time the NOC view get refreshed.

I've just followed this post by miadine​ date back in 2012  Re: How to insert regional (3 states) map with live weather into Orion Map but just end up with moving rain clouds and no back ground map. Clearly i'm missing something really basic here. (thanks for the post miadine​ btw)

Are there any detailed procedures out there to follow?

Any asistance is very much appreciated.