I'm pleased to announce the release of Network Topology Mapper (NTM) 2.1. Customers under active maintenance can find the new version on the customer portal. If you're interested in NTM but don't own it, you can download a trial of the new version here. NTM 2.1 includes the following new features:
- SNMPv3 AES 192 & 256 encryption support
- Support for VLAN discovery for Juniper, HP, 3Com, and others
- Improvements to the way node properties are displayed
- Enhanced help menu with built in SNMPWALK utility
- UI tweaks including:
- Interface names will be displayed up to an adjustable character count limit
- Interface names, speed, and VLAN information can be exported to Visio
- More status information during the discovery scan process
- Better merging algorithm when you run discovery on a map more than once
- And much more!
For screenshots and more info, check out Cliton's product blog post.