This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Impossible to connect to meraki

I am trying to connect to meraki api and it can't connect.

Inside the log I have the following errors:

2023-03-22 11:49:02,329 [88] ERROR SolarWinds.Orion.Orchestrators.Meraki.BusinessLayer.Clients.MerakiClient - Get organizations failed.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

If I try via curl or Invoke-RestMethod. It works. I don't where the certificate error comes from.

Parents Reply Children
No Data