This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting Question

We acquired a company that has a little bit of Solarwinds, NPM 500 node, that I am trying to setup a infrastructure uptime report and I cannot get it to work. 

We were going to try and export the report I have in our version of Orion but when I did that and tried to edit the report it failed every time.

So then we created a new report from scratch using the working report as a guide.

Setup Custom Properties to include the infrastructure nodes.

Created a new report and used new tables and the report still does not run. 

When I search for columns in the NPM500 node I get this

When I am on our version of Orion I get this.

Are these different database columns?  Is that why I am not getting any data?  I try to search for Response Time in the NPM500 and nothing comes up.  This is the first time I am seeing their version of Solarwinds so maybe they do not have response time as an option in their DB? 

Thanks! -Dave

Parents
  • That would depend as I'm not really sure what you choose to put in on the report resources.  Try searching on the report UpTime or availability.  I'm pretty sure there is an out of the box report.  It would be better to find that and then duplicate and edit and start from there.

• That would depend as I'm not really sure what you choose to put in on the report resources.  Try searching on the report UpTime or availability.  I'm pretty sure there is an out of the box report.  It would be better to find that and then duplicate and edit and start from there.

Children
No Data