This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UNDP Alert configuration.

HI, 

We have Configured UNDP poller to monitor BFD session on cisco vEdge devices and if looks fine too. customer want an alert when X No. of sessions go down on any device.

we have configured an alarm rule to generate an alert with help of advance option with condition if X No. of event occurs. 

its working fine for one device but in case of multiple devices it is taking calculative value and generating alert even  down session is with in threshold on all devices. 

please suggest, how can we configure an alert to  monitor  BFD  sessions effectively on all vEdge devices. 

configured alarm rule condition is as below. 

Parents
  • Hi there, 

My recommendation would be to use a custom poller on the table row instead of the table itself. You can do this by taking the OID value of the table and appending .1, .2, .3 etc. for the row you want to pull the information from. This would then allow you to check each of the values individually rather than the total of the table values. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards, Marlie.

If this helps you please mark my response as the answer to help other members in future. 

• Hi there, 

My recommendation would be to use a custom poller on the table row instead of the table itself. You can do this by taking the OID value of the table and appending .1, .2, .3 etc. for the row you want to pull the information from. This would then allow you to check each of the values individually rather than the total of the table values. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards, Marlie.

If this helps you please mark my response as the answer to help other members in future. 

Children
No Data