I have a question about the Orion in high availability, let's say Side A and Side B.
- Side A has a Orion with NPM SLX and SAM 50 with 1 APE and 1 Additional Web Server, with DB SQL (active Always On)
- Side B has a Orion with NPM SLX and SAM 50 with 1 APE and 1 Additional Web Server, with DB SQL (stand by reading)
- SQL is independient and SQL should have its own HA architecture.
- For HA, it's neccesary Windows DC and SQL Enterprise, no matter the number of the devices to monitoring.
- Both sides should have the same (modules, hardware capacity etc.)
Does HA license covers the Main Poller, Additional Poller Engine and Additional Web Server for failures to switch to side B?
Thanks in advance :)