This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Alert trigger message using information from 2 UNDP result

Hello Thwack community

I need to monitor the status of our Cisco switches line cards/modules health and I created a UNDP poller using OID cefcModuleOperStatus
The returned result provides the line cards status but it does not have the actual line cards name, so I created another UNDP entPhysicalAddr to gather their names.

For alerting, I created a Custom Node Poller Current status with the condition that will trigger if the any of the line cards status is not "2".

Now in the alerting section's Trigger Action, I wish to include the line card names (from the entPhysicalAddr UNDP result) within alert message  so that the operations team know which card is faulty.
I am struggling to include the information (the line card name) gathered from the second UNDP to be inserted here.
Has anyone successfully done this or have pointers on how to achieve this?

thank you in advance

Parents Reply Children
No Data