This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Status icon shows as up.gif instead of green icon

Hi,

I've used a few examples but the output of my query still shows up.gif instead of the green status icon. Do you have to specify the specific up.gif each time or can you use StatusIcon and this will dynamically update the icon dependent on the status?

Parents
  • , what is your use case? is this a Custom Query Widget or report? Additionally, can you post a copy of the query you are using? This will make it easier for someone to assist and share any modifications.

• Thanks for the reply. I'm very new to SWQL, and am trying to create a custom query for a widget on a dashboard. The purpose of this is to display interfaces that are "UP" within a group. I'd like to see the green/yellow/red status LED next to the interface name. I've tried using the following (just as a practice to see if I can display the icon): '/Orion/images/StatusIcons/Small-' + StatusIcon AS [_IconFor_Node Name]

All I'm getting as a result is "up.gif" instead of the green icon.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Thanks for the reply. I'm very new to SWQL, and am trying to create a custom query for a widget on a dashboard. The purpose of this is to display interfaces that are "UP" within a group. I'd like to see the green/yellow/red status LED next to the interface name. I've tried using the following (just as a practice to see if I can display the icon): '/Orion/images/StatusIcons/Small-' + StatusIcon AS [_IconFor_Node Name]

All I'm getting as a result is "up.gif" instead of the green icon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Children