This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Service Now Widget

On the Service Now Widget on our homepage....I am looking for a way to show only the Active Service Now Tickets on the widget and not the closed ones.  Anyone done this before?  

Parents
  • I first saw this and thought, well that has to be built in... Nope. This would be a great feature request, filtering this widget makes sense  

Lucky we can use a Custom Query Widget to bridge the gap. 

The SWQL query I came up with is:

SELECT [AI].CreatedOn as [Opened Date], [AI].IncidentNumber as [Incident], [AI].IncidentUrl as [_LinkFor_Incident], [AI].AssignedTo as [Assigned To], [AI].Description
    FROM Orion.ESI.AlertIncident [AI]
    Where [AI].State like 'Active'

It will give columns like this:

And the widgets uses the query like this:

I hope that helps. 

• I first saw this and thought, well that has to be built in... Nope. This would be a great feature request, filtering this widget makes sense  

Lucky we can use a Custom Query Widget to bridge the gap. 

The SWQL query I came up with is:

SELECT [AI].CreatedOn as [Opened Date], [AI].IncidentNumber as [Incident], [AI].IncidentUrl as [_LinkFor_Incident], [AI].AssignedTo as [Assigned To], [AI].Description
    FROM Orion.ESI.AlertIncident [AI]
    Where [AI].State like 'Active'

It will give columns like this:

And the widgets uses the query like this:

I hope that helps. 

Children
No Data