This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to Create Network Utilisation Map?

Thanks for anyone's help in advance as I am struggling with my first attempt at creating a network map.

So on our main Solarwinds dashboard we have a piece which shows the network utilisation of our various site MPLS links. This is the overall utilisation of the link from all sources.

I wanted to reflect this on a network map but it seems to be no easy task. So I wanted a line from each of our offices to the MPLS which would reflect the values shown above? Red at over 90% total utilisation, yellow over 80 and green if less than 80.

It seems that the line must go to an endpoint in order to generate a value but the MPLS doesn't work like that. So is there any way that I can recreate the above on a network map? Any thoughts/guidance would be much appreciated.

Solarwinds is clearly catching what I want but I'm just not sure how to display it.