This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Modern Dashboard for Infoblox Services

Hi, I am trying to create a new KPI/Table widget to display Infoblox Service Status - DNS, DHCP etc. To begin with, UnDP poller is assigned to one of the nodes, however the result displayed has 2 columns and more than 5 rows. I only need status for 2 or 3 services. SWQL query I've tried does not seem to work, probably because it is meant to display only a single value.

Looking for assistance on accomplishing it please.

Row ID Value:
1 - DHCP
2 - DNS
3 - NTP

Test Result Value:
1 - Working
2 - Warning
3 - Failed
4 - Inactive
5 - Unknown

Parents
  • Hi there, 

Usually the easiest way to resolve this would be to create a new UnDP poller that isn't a GET TABLE type but is a GET type, and then appending the row ID to the end of it. 

So 1.3.6.1.4.1.7779.3.1.1.2.1.9.1.3.1 = DHCP

So 1.3.6.1.4.1.7779.3.1.1.2.1.9.1.3.2 = DNS

So 1.3.6.1.4.1.7779.3.1.1.2.1.9.1.3.3 = NTP

Once you have the singular values in the database you can easily create the KPI widget.

If this helps answer your question please mark my answer as confirmed to help other users, thank you!

Marlie Fancourt | SolarWinds Pre-Sales Manager

Prosperon Networks | SolarWinds Partner since 2006

• It worked! :) many thanks to you.

Reply Children
No Data