This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cisco C9800-L-C-K9 Wireless controller not showing "endpoints" in Node details screen.

Just upgraded to 2020.2.6. we have a Cisco WLAN C9800 controller that doesnt list the number of connected endpoints in the "Node Detail"   "All Access Points and SSIDs".

it shows "Current Endpoint Connections" as "zero". But if you click on an Access point, you can see the connected users.

I have deleted the node and re-added it.  We have the older Cisco WLAN controller, it doesn't have this issue. Needless to say I am not getting any "heatmaps" with my Wlan C9800.

Suggestions 

Parents
  • according to Sw support, the 9800 doesn't support an SNMP OID that was in the older controllers that allowed for heatmap generation. Guessing this is also the issue with my endpoints. 9800 is GA been out for 2 years and is the direction cisco is moving on the WLC side. Sw should have something for it by now you would think. 

• according to Sw support, the 9800 doesn't support an SNMP OID that was in the older controllers that allowed for heatmap generation. Guessing this is also the issue with my endpoints. 9800 is GA been out for 2 years and is the direction cisco is moving on the WLC side. Sw should have something for it by now you would think. 

Children
No Data