This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Classic Dashboard Question - the magic behind the widget

First - yes I know we have cool new dashboards but I am still trying to learn and figure them out. 

Question - there is a default database dashboard in Orion that I would like to try and modify to fit our needs for our various levels and SQL servers and I am trying to find out what some of the widgets are doing behind the scenes.  I setup new classic dashboards but the data in the two widgets are looking at all the highest wait times not just the nodes for that dashboard. 

Can someone point me in the right direction of where to dig and find the magic behind the widgets? Is this a SWSQL item or would this be a database manager thing?  Thanks!

Parents Reply
  • Ahhhhhhhhh thanks.  The DBA team likes instances with wait times and we are trying to organize by Prod / Test boxes and the different business units. I can setup a dashboard with a group but the data was not showing up correctly in some of the widgets.  This looks like a bit of a fun rabbit hole.  Thank you!!

Children
No Data