This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

hi, i want ask SOLARWINDS ON MOBILE

Hi everyone, I recently started working with a SolarWinds instance that needed some TLC. I've gotten the alerting squared away, most of the devices on the network discovered, and some neat dashboards that folks like.

Our IT Manager recently posed the question on if we could get SolarWinds on our phones to follow up on email alerts we've received. I did some digging and found SolarWinds Mobile Admin, but it seems pretty out of date and like it may not be the best option. Does anyone have any experience contrary to this? Does anyone else have their SolarWinds setup to follow-up on alerts and general NPM details through a mobile app or site?

I'm open to ideas and recommendations and would love to hear if you've been able to do it.

Thanks !

My Blog shop hoa tươi: Shop hoa tươi - vòng hoa tang lễ

Parents
  • Sorry I'm late to the party..anyway, if you're still looking for a light-weight mobile alerting solution that can help you distinguish between high and low-priority alerts, you may want to take a look at OnPage.

• Sorry I'm late to the party..anyway, if you're still looking for a light-weight mobile alerting solution that can help you distinguish between high and low-priority alerts, you may want to take a look at OnPage.

Children
No Data