This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HI Team, I want to check network throughput of a node, or network in and out from a node in Npm, let me know how can i export this report for two three weeks, where i can get this all data

HI Team, I want to check network throughput of a node, or network in and out from a node in Npm, let me know how can i export this report for two three weeks, where i can get this all data

Parents
  • This is an open ended question, and you don't really tell us enough about what you are trying to get data from, and how you want to use that data to give you specific advice, but let me throw some stuff out there. 

I would look at the interface stats from that device, and the default charts do have ways to export tables of data or the images for the timeframes you want. If you also have NTA, consider using or setting up netflow (you and even add windows servers now) if that meets your needs better. 

If you want to see the charts of multiple interfaces, you may want to add them to a perfstack. That doesn't save well but is a great dashboard widget, and you can't easily get a table of data from it, but does show you many things at once in an easy to understand way.

You mentioned reports, and any stat that you are capturing can be added to a report, and you can set the timeframe that you need. I hope that helps.

• This is an open ended question, and you don't really tell us enough about what you are trying to get data from, and how you want to use that data to give you specific advice, but let me throw some stuff out there. 

I would look at the interface stats from that device, and the default charts do have ways to export tables of data or the images for the timeframes you want. If you also have NTA, consider using or setting up netflow (you and even add windows servers now) if that meets your needs better. 

If you want to see the charts of multiple interfaces, you may want to add them to a perfstack. That doesn't save well but is a great dashboard widget, and you can't easily get a table of data from it, but does show you many things at once in an easy to understand way.

You mentioned reports, and any stat that you are capturing can be added to a report, and you can set the timeframe that you need. I hope that helps.

Children
No Data