This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.
Parents
  • Anyone know anything about this?
    Rumors a patch may be coming concerning this
  • I'm kind of astounded that no official message - even just of acknowledgement - has been sent by Solarwinds to customers. Also, what rumors are you referring to? I haven't even seen an official list of affected products/versions. The article seems to indicate that something was piggybacked on update requests during a certain timeframe. Without more info, it's hard to do anything more refined than shut down the platform or remove all write privilege to service accounts.

• I'm kind of astounded that no official message - even just of acknowledgement - has been sent by Solarwinds to customers. Also, what rumors are you referring to? I haven't even seen an official list of affected products/versions. The article seems to indicate that something was piggybacked on update requests during a certain timeframe. Without more info, it's hard to do anything more refined than shut down the platform or remove all write privilege to service accounts.

Children