This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

ASA interface label issue.

Does anyone know how to remove the prefix label "Adaptive Security Appliance" from my Cisco interface labels?

All my Cisco 5500X devices are showing these ports labelled as adaptive security appliance.

I'm sending this data to a trap for an alert so I just need to get rid of this ASA bit...

acmtix_0-1605740266345.png

Answers will be appreciated very much. Thanks!

Parents
  • The 'Adaptive Security Appliance' is something that solarwinds stitches together with the interface description to display a logical resource name. You should get more columns to alert on in the interface table on the database. (IfName.Interfaces)

• The 'Adaptive Security Appliance' is something that solarwinds stitches together with the interface description to display a logical resource name. You should get more columns to alert on in the interface table on the database. (IfName.Interfaces)

Children