This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Agent stuck "Installation agent software'

Hello,

I'm having a problem with agent's related monitoring. I saw some agent's stuck in update in progress, but following support documentation to manual installation on server did resolved this. Agent now is connected and running. But data is not being gathered and while opening List Resources I have Instillation agent software for couple of days. For one agent it took more than 4 days. Any ideas? 

FilRad_0-1604655353367.png

Parents
  • 1. Stop and start , Orion Module engine service from Orion Service Manager; on the polling engine from which node is monitored.

2.Go to Manage Agent > Search the node> Edit Settings > Uncheck and Check again, "Allow automatics agent updates"

3. Try to do the list resources again.

• 1. Stop and start , Orion Module engine service from Orion Service Manager; on the polling engine from which node is monitored.

2.Go to Manage Agent > Search the node> Edit Settings > Uncheck and Check again, "Allow automatics agent updates"

3. Try to do the list resources again.

Children
No Data