This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

FEATURE REQUEST - VLANs ID 1002 to 1005 are being omitted

I have submitted the feature request to our development team as currently VLANs ID 1002 to 1005 are still reserved for FDDI and Token Ring interfaces use. I understand this is an old issue that should've already been fixed since FDDI or Token Ring are no longer used but any changes or fix in the products need to be submitted as a feature request to our development team be addressed on a future release.

Case # - 00623914 VLAN Info not showing in list

Parents Reply
  • By no means is this a bug, SolarWinds purposely omits reporting on VLANS 1002-1005 because Cisco chose to reserved it for FDDI and Token Ring.

Solarwinds needs to correct this. This is anything but a feature request. I'm simply asking for wrongfully added logic to be removed. These would be beneficial to everyone and nothing needs to be developed to added.

Children