Node Related Syslog Messages widget doesn't show any syslogs

I have recently upgraded to NPM 2020.2.  When I look at the syslog viewer I see the messages, for a node, but when I look at the "Node Related Syslog messages" widget for the same node I don't see any messages for that node. 

Has anyone run into this issue?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Parents
  • I struggled to work out what the Custom SWQL widget you guys are mentioning to put the code into. I eventally found it.

Its called the Custom Query Widget. took me about 20 mins to understand what was being mentioned.

You can find it when you click on Customize page, Select Add Widget, Click on the Unknown Group and Select Custom Query.

Once you drag it onto the node page, click on Edit and copy the code from below.

• I struggled to work out what the Custom SWQL widget you guys are mentioning to put the code into. I eventally found it.

Its called the Custom Query Widget. took me about 20 mins to understand what was being mentioned.

You can find it when you click on Customize page, Select Add Widget, Click on the Unknown Group and Select Custom Query.

Once you drag it onto the node page, click on Edit and copy the code from below.

Children
No Data