This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

A new item in the Thwack store, and some refreshed inventory of items that were out of stock

I'm pretty sure there are some gamers here . . . If you have 9,000 points, these could be your new dice:

rschroeder_0-1590205603409.png

And I saw the hammock and 1,000 mA battery charger, the BlueTooth Speaker and the cozy lap blanket are back in stock, too.  I have one of each, so I won't deplete inventory for anyone else. The lap blanket is especially soft and warm--perfect for cold mornings in front of the computer while self isolating!

rschroeder_1-1590205752087.png

rschroeder_2-1590205842360.png

But soon I'll be the proud giver of Solarwinds Dice to one of my lucky offspring.

Parents
No Data
  • I have one blanket already, and as soon as I can catch another I will get more.   That is the best thing next to the Backpack on the Thwack Store.  I did get the Dice ordered today.  I already got my solar charger.  I have everything else on the store I want.  Bring out the BLANKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Children
No Data