This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM And ServiceNow Integration

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate my NPM 12.4 to a servicenow (New York) instance.  I followed the installation steps provided on the servicenow store and solarwinds web site, however, I'm still having issues.

I went to the service now installation area of NPM and test the credentials, that works OK.

servicenow Credential Success.PNG

I am able to see my service now data from the main poller using this through the browser https://[INSTANCE NAME].service-now.com/x_sow_intapp_connection_test.do

servicenow connection test.PNG

I still see the status as Down in the instances list.

servicenow status.PNG

servicenow action.PNG

I have tried disabling the instance, deleting it and re adding it, etc.  Nothing seems to work.  Can any of you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Parents Reply
  • Hello  ,

I'm facing the exact same issue in my infra as well. 403 Forbidden error.

Do you know how your ServiceNow team fixed it..? Can you please elaborate about the custom security settings that the ServiceNow team worked upon to fix the same..?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Solai.

Children