This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netpath alert details

I set up Netpath to Google I would like to find a way to include what caused the alert to be triggered to be included in the email whether it be packet loss, latency etc. Has anyone completed this?

Parents
  • After seeing your post I thought I should take a stab at it but I'll admit with the limited amount of time I was able to dedicate to trying it I wasn't really able to find anything good.  Hopefully someone else has the bandwidth to really dig in there and figure it out.

• After seeing your post I thought I should take a stab at it but I'll admit with the limited amount of time I was able to dedicate to trying it I wasn't really able to find anything good.  Hopefully someone else has the bandwidth to really dig in there and figure it out.

Children
No Data