Pulse Secure Concurrent users

Is there a way to retrieve the concurrent users and webusers from a Pulse Secure box?

I tried the universal poller, but it seems that this is not working.

Parents
  • Here is a SWQL query that I used to pull the "Cluster_Concurrent_Users" from all Pulse node and return a total . I use this on the new Modern Dashboard as a KPI Widget. Here is the Query for anyone who can use it, or tweak it to their needs. - Just substitute  XXX with the NodeIDs

SELECT sum (N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.CustomPollerStatus.RawStatus) as ConnectedUsers
    FROM Orion.Nodes N
    WHERE N.SysName LIKE '%psa%'
      AND N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.CustomPoller.UniqueName LIKE '%Cluster_Concurrent_Users%'
      AND N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.CustomPoller.GroupName LIKE '%Pulse%'
      AND N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX

• Here is a SWQL query that I used to pull the "Cluster_Concurrent_Users" from all Pulse node and return a total . I use this on the new Modern Dashboard as a KPI Widget. Here is the Query for anyone who can use it, or tweak it to their needs. - Just substitute  XXX with the NodeIDs

SELECT sum (N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.CustomPollerStatus.RawStatus) as ConnectedUsers
    FROM Orion.Nodes N
    WHERE N.SysName LIKE '%psa%'
      AND N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.CustomPoller.UniqueName LIKE '%Cluster_Concurrent_Users%'
      AND N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.CustomPoller.GroupName LIKE '%Pulse%'
      AND N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX OR N.CustomPollerAssignmentOnNode.NodeID = XXX

Children
No Data