This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Nexus 7k Core switches - what do you monitor?!

We've just bought two new nexus 7k core switches for our new building, I've started to set them up in Solarwinds but wanting to see how/what people monitor on these type of switches?

Currently we will be splitting the switch into two virtual switches a Core and Distribution switch.

Parents
  • I am trying to adjust our setup's at this point. We have an Admin Context, and essentially all VDC's need to be monitored and have their configurations captured separately.

Aside from the additional entry into NPM & NCM for each Context we are capturing the normal stuff.

My contexts have limited interfaces, basically the virtual ones setup, but still good for statistics.

• I am trying to adjust our setup's at this point. We have an Admin Context, and essentially all VDC's need to be monitored and have their configurations captured separately.

Aside from the additional entry into NPM & NCM for each Context we are capturing the normal stuff.

My contexts have limited interfaces, basically the virtual ones setup, but still good for statistics.

Children
No Data