This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HTTP Monitor Using Persistent Connection

I have a problem with HTTP monitor is SAM and have not been able to figure out how to get this to work. I have been asked to monitor several URLs. When I log into the Solarwinds server, I can make it to the URL and it will log me in automatically with no prompts using my Windows session credentials. When I try to run the HTTP monitor from the webconsole it fails. I have set the AD credentials to match what I am logging into the Server with. Is there some setting I am missing to get this to work. I am able to monitor other similar sites with the monitor if they have a login page, but this URL is just not working. When I do test or enable it I get the (401) Unauthorized.

The Connection Keep-Alive is associated with a Persistent Connection. Look for how Solarwinds might support a persistent connection instead of the one-shot method it is using now.

pastedImage_0.png

Thank you!