This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Bug with Manage Accounts - Groups

A few releases ago I noticed that under Manage Accounts - Groups section our groups that we put into the system no longer show up.  Individual accounts still show up fine. When we go to the Account list, we can still see all of the groups in the system.  So we know they are still there and the access is still working.   But, we can no longer see them on the Manage Accounts page.

We recently upgraded to Orion Platform 2018.2 HF5, but that didn't resolve the problem. I see that HF6 is now out, but it doesn't appear like this is something that was addressed in it based on the release notes.

Is this a known issue already?  Is there an easy fix for this? Is it included in HF6?

Parents
  • I‘ve seen a displaying bug in other parts of the product. There the Reload button, or just hitting „F5“ if you are as lazy as I am, brings back the content.

so do you see the Group name in the loggen in username on the top right corner of the Orion Website when you are logged in with a “group enabled account”?

after that I would check the entries in the database if they are still there.

• Refreshing the page makes no difference.  Yes, when a user with the group logs in, it shows their group in the top right corner.

I can still add Windows groups using the Manage Accounts page, but they don't show up after adding them, however they still work.

Website Accounts - Individual.pngWindows Group Accounts.png

And they will appear on the Account List page, so I can modify them there.  They just don't show up on the Windows Groups tab of the Manage Accounts page.

Website Accounts.png

• Refreshing the page makes no difference.  Yes, when a user with the group logs in, it shows their group in the top right corner.

I can still add Windows groups using the Manage Accounts page, but they don't show up after adding them, however they still work.

Website Accounts - Individual.pngWindows Group Accounts.png

And they will appear on the Account List page, so I can modify them there.  They just don't show up on the Windows Groups tab of the Manage Accounts page.

Website Accounts.png

Children
No Data