This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

need some help with report filters

Hi All

I'm looking to edit the Historical - Response Time and Packet Loss report to give me a snapshot of the peak and average response times for the routers at our remote depots

so I want the entries for midnight (00.00) for a selection of our nodes

I think I want to do something like:

select records where all of the following apply

Select records where Hour of Day is equal to 0 (just this part of the query on its own works fine)

select records where any of the following apply

records where Node ID is equal to 147

Records where Node ID is equal to 148

up to line 5 returns node 147 at 00.00

adding line 6 returns nothing

line 6 is not indented in the way that line 5 is

so I'm a bit stuck now and looking for some help

thank you in advance

Laurence

Parents
  • I configured the same report. Mine looks like this and works:

Select records where all of the following apply

Records where Time of Day (24 hour format) is greater than or equal to 00:00:00

Records where Time of Day (24 hour format) is less than or equal to 00:02:00

Select records where any of the following apply

Records where NodeID is equal to 147

Records where NodeID is equal to 148

The way it is indented is important.

I hope that helps.

• Hi cjarocki

thank you for your reply. I have worked through your suggestion

I want to report on nodes:

147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 253, 255, 257, 265, 268, 291, 361, 362, 364, 365, 367, 386, 390, 393

but I seem only to able to add three elementary conditions at the required nest level so I'm stuck again

regards

Laurence

• As long as you keep adding by selecting the last condition on the list and picking "Add a new elementary condition", you should be able to create a long list.

You can also create ranges for the sequential NodeID's. I'm going to try to attach a screenshot. I am on NPM 11.5, not sure if that matters or not.

Capture.JPG

• As long as you keep adding by selecting the last condition on the list and picking "Add a new elementary condition", you should be able to create a long list.

You can also create ranges for the sequential NodeID's. I'm going to try to attach a screenshot. I am on NPM 11.5, not sure if that matters or not.

Capture.JPG

Children