This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Help converting ASP Resource to ASP.NET

Can some help me convert this ASP Resource to ASP.NET?

We're on the verge of upgrading to 9.5 but don't want to lose this functionality.

It puts the HP Management Homepage on the node details page.

JB

Parents Reply Children
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to tdanner

While I really need to remember my C syntax...THIS IS AWESOME! Tim- Thanks a TON!!! Very Much appreciated!

• Tim,

Thanks for sharing this. I'll have to play around with this a little and see if I can figure out how to expand on it. Also, for some reason I can't open the simple example. It just shows up as blank for me... :(

One of the biggest benefits to Orion is the ability to customize the website, and even though you guys are not responsible for customizations implemented by your customers, it's good to see that you are willing to offer tidbits of info that allow us to better understand what we need to do to keep up with the changes in the base product. :)

• Also, for some reason I can't open the simple example. It just shows up as blank for me... :(

Had to save it to my machine locally and then I could open it.. :/

• tdanner

Is there another example of this code that is updated?  I am new to ASP.NET and I would like to adapt the SQL for a different application.

I tried placing this file in the c:/inetub/Solarwinds/Orion/FancyCountOfInterfacesOnCiscoNodes.ascx and accessed it the https://local/Orion/FancyCountOfInterfacesOnCiscoNodes.ascx, but it doesn't seem to be displaying anything.

I am trying to take this as a base to modify for a new implementaion.

Thanks again,

Charles Gura