This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Groups showing same content

We currently have our company's sites separated into groups, unfortunately when if for example I add a network map into the view for Europe, when I click on the view for North America I have the same content.

Is there a way so that when I edit a group, it doesn't edit all groups?

Parents
  • If you hit the edit button on map resource of the group details view there is the box at the top where you pick a map, but look a little lower down and there is a map name format thing where you can pick from a few choices, i want to say they are {ID} {Name} and one other.  If you select one of those then for each group it will try to find a map with a name that matches the option you select, so create a map called Europe and one called North America, select {name} and then the correct map would show up for each of those, or it will say it cant find a map with that name if there are none matching.

• If you hit the edit button on map resource of the group details view there is the box at the top where you pick a map, but look a little lower down and there is a map name format thing where you can pick from a few choices, i want to say they are {ID} {Name} and one other.  If you select one of those then for each group it will try to find a map with a name that matches the option you select, so create a map called Europe and one called North America, select {name} and then the correct map would show up for each of those, or it will say it cant find a map with that name if there are none matching.

Children
No Data