This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Map Object Icons problems in the Orion Web Console

Hello:

I have a big problem with the Map Objects Icons that I create in the Network Atlas Software. Any Map Object Icon (default or custom) that I create , it shows in the Network Atlas but it doesnt in the Orion Web Console. I did everything, since look for the folders when the images are located and all the steps for example; I did the "Changing the Appearance of Map Objects" help guide, "Adding Custom Icons from Graphics Files" help guide, "Adding Map Objects" help guide, "Pasting Custom Icons from the Windows Clipboard" help guide,I didnt find anything in the forum. The weird part is that I all the background images that I load in the Orion Network Atlas, it appears in the Orion Web Console, but that not happen with the Map Object Icons. I am attaching a example of that, it only appears a gray point in the Orion Web Console, instead the real icon.

Parents
  • Here are the steps support gave me when I had a similar issue with maps not displaying any graphics/icons:

On the Main Orion server,

Browse to the Network Atlas installation folder:

<Volume>:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Network Atlas\Maps

Copy the following folder:
    LEDS,
    MapStyles
    NetObjects
    Overlays

To the following folder.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Network Atlas\MapsWeb

** If folder MapsWeb does not exist, please create it manually.

• I want to know that if the SolarWinds Orion NPM is installed on drive D instead, then the destination drive for copied file should hosted on drive C or D?

Reply Children
No Data