Because NPM 10.5 has been released recently we are already working on the next release of NPM. Here is a preview:
- Web based reporting UI with new "out of the box" reports with charts
- Reports that will substitute legacy/old reporting and add possibility to show historical charts
- TOP xx reports that show charts and detailed information about interfaces and nodes and wireless on the same page
- Small improvements and bug fixes (F5 interface polling, HW health polling fixes, adding IP address on interface detail page, and more)
- UnDP on maps with thresholds
- Sylogs/traps rules & UI improvements - starting on http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1139
PLEASE NOTE: We are working on these items based on this priority order, but this is NOT a commitment that all of these enhancements will make the next release. We are working on a number of other smaller features in parallel. If you have comments or questions on any of these items (e.g. how would it work?) or would like to be included in a preview demo, please let us know!