This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Data Collection on switch interfaces stopped when upgraded to release NPM 10.4.2

When I updated to 10.4.2, my data collection on switch interfaces stopped. Any suggestions? I have stopped and restarted all services.

• Hi Tim,

I think the best way to have this solved is to open support ticket with collected diagnostics and ideally with wire shark trace from the device.

Anyway I would check in list resources if the interfaces are properly added on the device and polling is enabled on them.

Thanks,

Pavel

• I had a similar thing occur where data collection just stopped out of the blue. I logged  a call for it and Solarwinds had me do the following.

Log onto your Orion Server as the account you used when you installed the software.

Re-run the config wizard.

Start >> Programs >> Solarwinds Orion >> Configuration & Discovery >> Configuration Wizard.

Select all the Orion components.

This will re-sync all of the components and start collecting data again.

You could try it otherwise log a case for it.