This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Atlas map not showing node name

Hi,

Using Network Atlas, I have created a network map depicting our offices all over the world. I am able to see interface and node details on the map created on the network atlas.

But when same map is imported on the orion web console, then the map is not showing the node details. It only shows the interface details. 

What I am wondering is when the same map shows node+interface info in network atlas, then why does it only show interface info in orion web console? Has anyone faced same problem before? Any fix for this?

Regards,

Ritika

Parents
  • Hello,
    please can you send us screenshots of the map from the Network Atlas and from the Web console and mark in them what details you are missing. It would help us better understand your problem.

Which version of Orion do you have? Does the user who do not see the details have some account limitations?

Regards
    Petr

• Hello,
    please can you send us screenshots of the map from the Network Atlas and from the Web console and mark in them what details you are missing. It would help us better understand your problem.

Which version of Orion do you have? Does the user who do not see the details have some account limitations?

Regards
    Petr

Children
No Data