This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Adding MIBs to Orion

I'm wondering if there is a way that I could add MIBs to Orion?? I have a device that has MIBs but Orion knows nothing about that device. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Parents
  • quote:Originally posted by dlucas10

I'm wondering if there is a way that I could add MIBs to Orion?? I have a device that has MIBs but Orion knows nothing about that device. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Custom MIB support has long been asked for in Orion. If I recall correctly, I've read that it's supposed to be avialable in the next version of Orion, Q3 of this year. A LOT of people want this, so hopefully it will be available.
  • quote:Originally posted by dlucas10

Thanks

Custom MIB support has long been asked for in Orion. If I recall correctly, I've read that it's supposed to be avialable in the next version of Orion, Q3 of this year. A LOT of people want this, so hopefully it will be available.
Children
No Data