This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Node is monitored, is polling have snmp but its not charting availability

Hello friends, help me please. I made a massive load on the database of node of NPM. These nodes are Routers cisco 1811. now, i see the nodes for ups and downs, statistics on the interfaces, etcc.. but it doesnt show the availability chart (response time and availability) it saids "no Data for selected time period" but its showing the TODAY chart., like i said, the node its reporting alarms and events.

What i missed?

Parents Reply
  • Make sure all of your Solarwinds services are running on the polling server(s).  Also check your database server for lots of free drive space.  I've filled the drives on my DB server (other app database was the cause) and it seemed to still poll and alert, but historical data was not available.  Once the space issue was resolved, we had to restart the Solarwinds services on the polling server and it picked back up.  The only historical data lost was during the time the database couldn't be updated.

Children
  • Hello Jlintner, thanks for your post .i just wanna know.. when you have this problem some nodes have this availability graph running just fine and some not? because thats my problem. All the services of the orion are just fine, and other of my nodes (i have a lot of nodes, more than 700) are reporting and showing this availability chart and historic data. I probe adding manually one of the  nodes that werent showing this graph, (first i deleted it) .... and start imediatly to show me the graph. I have 500 nodes showing the graph and about other 300 with this issue.

• Angel,

How many elements do you have on that server? Can you give more specifics about the NPM server, SQL server and any modules?

Andy