This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Opengear NCM Device Template using port 3004

I am trying to add an Opengear console server to NCM to run commands on a specific port (3004) wich is connected to a power PDU.  The idea is to be able to turn off power to a specific device.   I created a connection profile and changed the SSH port from 22 to 3004.   Regretfully the connection profile test fails ( Test Failed. Connection Refused by).    If I use the standard SSH port the test passes.    If I use SecureCRT with 3004, I notice that I have to hit enter before commands are displayed.  

This is the current device template that works with SSH 22 but not 3004.   Any ideas?

<Command Name="VirtualPrompt" Value="$"/>
<Command Name="RESET" Value=""/>
<Command Name="Reboot" Value="reboot"/>
<Command Name="EnterConfigMode" Value=""/>
<Command Name="ExitConfigMode" Value=""/>
<Command Name="Startup" Value=""/>
<Command Name="Running" Value=""/>
<Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="cat /etc/config/config.xml"/>
<Command Name="UploadConfig" Value=""/>
<Command Name="EraseConfig" Value=""/>
<Command Name="SaveConfig" Value=""/>
<Command Name="Version" Value=""/>
<Command Name="AllocatePty" Value="true" />

Parents Reply
  • BTW..... just in case someone else needs to reboot a port on a power PDU if only connected to a console port, this worked for me.  Simple....yes, but it took me about an hour to figure out the correct structure to figure it out.   It kept failing until I added the ${CRLF} at the end.   Basically I was frustrated and guessed. :)

reboot 1
    ${Delay:5}
    Y
    ${CRLF}

Children
No Data