This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Blue Coat ProxySG 900 TFTP help!

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi there,

I have a Blue Coat ProxySG 900 device which I was hoping to automatically backup via NCM. The config backs up OK, but I get the following error message within NCM.

"Transfer failure due to timeout waiting for success or failure prompt"

When running a session trace, I also get the following message,

[4/06/2013 4:49:35 PM] Config file not found in TFTP Root: D:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion\NCM\Config-Archive\84560.config - Retry. RetryCount: 1

The config attempts to backup twice more, but can't because the 'actual' filename it is using already exists. The filename that is being backed up is....     'D:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion\NCM\Config-Archive\SBISG900a'

Where does the '84560.config' filename come from?

I am using the NCM template below;

<!--SolarWinds Network Management Tools-->

<!--Copyright 2007 SolarWinds.Net All rights reserved-->

<Configuration-Management Device="Blue Coat Proxy SG900" SystemOID=" 1.3.6.1.4.1.3417.1.1.34"><Commands>

<Command Name="RESET" Value="${EnterConfigMode}${CRLF}line-vty${CRLF}length 0${CRLF}exit${CRLF}${ExitConfigMode}"/>

<Command Name="EnterConfigMode" Value="configure terminal${CRLF}"/>

<Command Name="ExitConfigMode" Value="exit${CRLF}"/>

<Command Name="Startup" Value="configuration"/>

<Command Name="Running" Value="configuration"/>

<Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="show ${ConfigType}"/>

<Command Name="UploadConfig" Value="${EnterConfigMode}${CRLF}${ConfigText}${CRLF}${ExitConfigMode}"/>

<Command Name="DownloadConfigIndirect" Value="upload configuration"/>

<Command Name="Version" Value="show version"/>

</Commands>

</Configuration-Management>

All of my Cisco equipment is backing up fine, placing them in 'hostname' folders then 'date' folders. This is the only device I am having issues with. Any help would be greatly apprecaited!!!!!

Regards,

Brett