This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Can't find custom property I added in drop down list to allow me to "group by" when selecting nodes for config change template to run on

I created a custom property which I planned to populate with a value which would distinguish it and allow me to choose this particular node to run my config change template on. However when I go to choose nodes on which to execute my script on it is not available to select from the dropdown list??? I can go to my custom property editor on my NPM server and see it there right in front of me but when I go to use it as a selection criteria when using a config change template its not available!

It is however, a property with which I can group nodes from the "Manage Nodes" page of my web console? Anyone encountered this before?

Parents Reply Children
No Data